Staff at WRRC regularly collaborate with faculty and staff on and off campus on research or outreach projects.
A few examples include:
- River and Stream Continuity Project with Scott Jackson of UMass Extension
- RiverSmart Communities with Christine Hatch and Eve Vogel of UMass Geosciences
- The Lead and Copper in Schools Project with John Tobiason and David Reckhow of UMass Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Use of Ferrate for Small Drinking Water Utilities with David Reckhow and John Tobiason of UMass Civil and Environmental Engineering
- The Glass Half-Full: Valuing Water in the 21st Century, Third WSSS Symposium with Richard Volger of Tufts Civil and Environmental Engineering