319 Non-Point Source Pollution Competitive Grants Program
Request for Responses to be issued on or about April 2, 2020 at https://www.mass.gov/info-details/grants-financial-assistance-watersheds-water-quality#section-319-nonpoint-source-competitive-grants-program-
One Pre-RFR meeting will be held at MassDEP's Central Regional Office, 8 new Bond Street, Worcester, MA on March 5,2020, 10:00 am - noon, SuAsCo Room (snow date March 12, 2020)
USGS Water Resources Research Institute Program - 104g -FY20 RFP
Proposals due to wrrc[at]umass[dot]edu 3/8/2020
Please be aware that USGS is not asking for pre-proposals this year and is requesting full proposals only, limited to four high priority research areas as written in the RFP. USGS will not consider proposals that are submitted for hydrologic research that do not address these areas.
The due date for full proposals in grants.gov will be March 19, 2020.
Due date to the Massachusetts WRRC is March 8 2020, as we have to enter all the proposals into the USGS system including grants.gov and then have them approved by the UMass grants and contracts office.
Please email your proposal packet to wrrc[at]umass[dot]edu on or before March 8, 2020 and include:
- Proposal Summary (Title; Federal Funds Requested, Proposed Cost Share funds, Proposal start and end dates, Focus Categories, Research Category*, PI, Co-PIs, and Abstract).
- Full Proposal Narrative (Title, Statement of regional, interstate, or multi-state water problem, Statement of results or benefits, Nature, scope, and objectives of the project, including a timeline of activities, Methods, procedures, and facilities, Related research, Training potential, Statement of Government involved, Information Transfer Plan, Literature Citations/References)
- PIs' 2-page CVs
- Data Management Plan for the project
- Matching commitment letter
- Budget breakdown - please use this EXCEL fillable form (ignore the IPETT ID Number)
- Budget justification - please use this fillable PDF form. Be sure to include details! If requesting travel funds, break down the request into each item (airfare, registration, per diem, mileage, lodging, etc.)
These files can be PDFs, but we appreciate getting the original files in Word and Excel for ease of transcription into the USGS IPETT website.
Groundwater Flow and Transport
Climate and Hydrologic Processes
Water Scarcity and Availability
Water Hazards and Climate Variability
Water Policy, Planning, and Socioeconomics
Watershed and Ecosystem Function
Water Technology and Innovation
Workforce Development and Water Literacy
Questions can be addressed to wrrc[at]umass[dot]edu or to Marie-Françoise Hatte at 413-545-5531